Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    Neil, I am an MMA fighter, BJJ Competitor, Cosplayer, Comic Book Fan/Reader, and avid TCG and Video Gamer!

Your Prodigy pack
    Hi, I'm Nathan S from KS (the one who had his wife tell him to get into alpha )

I am a gamer by heart, loving all types of games but if I had to pick only one type it'd be board games. I love tactical board games, tabletop miniature games, and turn-based strategy video games.

For board games, I particularly like the Mage Knight board game and really love cooperative board games (though PvP video gaming is cool, I like playing with rather than against friends face-to-face).

I heard about the game by digging around in Kickstarter and this is the 9th KS I've backed. Other games backed include Kingdom Death: Monster (my first KS backed), Myth, Defenders of the Realm expansion, Machina Arcana, Lagoon, Shadowrift expansion, and Journey: Wrath of Demons.

I love the synergy between tactical RPG, board game and miniature gaming that this game has. Looking forward to seeing it in person!

Great job everyone, looks fantastic!

Your Prodigy pack
    Hi everyone, I'm Tammer from the US. I found Prodigy through a different Kickstarter page (I've been backing too many games lately) and thought it was very interesting. I initially backed at one of the low tiers, but decided after the last twitch session that I wanted more figures and that paying for them now through Kickstarter was probably smarter than waiting for the eventual individual releases. So I upped my pledge to the seventeen founders level.

I have enjoyed playing video games since I was young, and also used to play board games fairly often. Nothing special, just classics like Monopoly, Risk, and Stratego. More recently I've gotten into what some people call the new classic board games like Settlers of Catan and Munchkin. I enjoy playing games with my friends and see video games as a great way to keep in touch with friends from college. I play a bit of everything from RPGs to FPSs and have even played Magic the Gathering for some time.

I'm looking forward to this game that combines physical figurines with online play. I can't wait to continue to collect the figurines as they are released as well.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    hi everyone,
    i've played computer games since the mid 80s and went through playing MTG and board games and table top wargaming (which is now gathering dust in the cupboard) i also have board games of a wide variety. after being diagnosed with fibromyalgia i have had to give up on table top wargaming and MTG so seeing prodigy which has the table top wargaming/skirmisher i have been very excited to see this game come out so naturally i backed it and hopefully get to collect all the figurines well after the game is released so fingers crossed and hint hint hanakai studios if you reading hehe.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY STORM PACK
    Hello, I am OrangeArmy and I am an RPG gamer and figure collector, so you can bet that this game was like an arrow to the heart...without the death side-effects, that is. I stumbled into this game during my random KS visits and was intrigued by the prospect, so here I am.

Also, Company of the Storm is where it's at.

Your Prodigy pack
    Welcome everyone! We hope to hear creative, fun ideas and suggestions from all of you! Let's all contribute the best that we can to make Prodigy the best game of it's kind

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    Hey all,
    I’m Fry, an avid gamer. I grew up on a combination of video games, MMOs, boardgames and CCGs. I was hooked when I found this on kick starter last night and picked up a seventeen founders pack. So look forward to playing and improving the game with everyone
    The concepts are all there with the bonus of being able to being able to play games with people all over the world.

Your Prodigy pack

It is good to see so many people starting to come together for this game! Welcome to everyone!
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY STORM PACK
    Hi I'm Zucht a video gamer from Montpellier in France, my English may not be perfect but I'll try my best to make myself clear in here.
    I love retro as well as new games on both pc and consoles.
    Most of the time I play with my partner on rpg, fps, indie games, board games, and I really like to discover new kinds of games and gameplay.
    Music is one of my favorite part in games as it takes you really deep in. Prodigy seems just amazing as it takes real and virtual worlds together in a very interesting and fascinating way, we can't wait to get our hands on it. Especially on Rota for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenPredator View Post
    I should also mention this game kind of reminds me of berserk...i mean if the art direction continues being as awesome as it is I would love to see more crazy berserk inspired figures.
    My girlfriend told me the same when she showed me the game on Xeleko's youtube channel^^
    Last edited by Zucht; 05-06-2014 at 08:34 AM. Reason: just forgot something

Your Prodigy pack
    SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    Hello, I'm The Kaoswizard AKA Daniel from Ireland

Board Games, War Games, Card Games, Video games (sub categories - everything), Currently Alpha Testing Golem Arcana, And will Be Alpha Testing Prodigy too,

Look for to talking with you guys and working with ye and battling ye over the next few years so see you on the pages