Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

Thx =)
    (and thx to google translate :P)

Drebe73 here and along with my husband we are both seasoned gamers. My first console was Colecovision and have been obsessed with console gaming ever since. We are now PlayStation devotees. Our latest obsession is Skylanders and Disney Infinity so obviously, The figure collecting aspect of Prodigy really caught our eye. I'm not sure which tech website I was browsing when I read the info about the Prodigy Kickstarter but it was only about a week prior. We are hoping that we will also get to enjoy more than just the figure collecting as we are Mac users and are anxiously awaiting word that the game will be expanded to work on the Mac OS or the PS4. We have pledged The Deluxe set as well as a Thorns Starter Kit and will keep up with the evolution of the Prodigy project.

Hello,
    I'm VooDoo. even my friends call me that IRL. I am a collector of hobbies and appreciate art and artist

I heard about The Prodigy from an IGN article about the kickstarter for the game so I signed up and became a backer (for only $25). I see this becoming the new virtual table top game.

it would be kewl to see a version where you can paint the figures the way you want and then edit them in game to match your paint scheme (with in reason) ultimately making them your own.
    Another idea would be to introduce (way later) a story update that brings in new characters/factions from other planets. removing the limitation of a singular plant. also mounted characters, where the mount is a weapon/equipment as discussed in your character tree.

Your Prodigy pack
    Hello everyone! Optimus reporting in as the 85th member of the seventeen pioneer pack! Super excited about this project and I cannot thank the developers enough for bringing this awesome idea into reality! This year's Christmas is gonna be ground breaking! XD

Your Prodigy pack

Hello all! I am Lexaros and am extremely ecstatic about this game and the amazing amount of development that it has progressed through! As a tabletop and video game player, a lover of great storylines and plots, as well as a collector of figurines and such, this game is looking to bring all these things into one single awesome product. I look forward to watching this game grow!!!
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

Former Community Relations Director Elation's Avatar
    Welcome to the Prodigy forums guys!
    Meghan Jenks - Hanakai Studio Community Relations Director - Twitter: @70ms

Hello everyone!
    I'm Tojoko! I found out about Prodigy from The Escapist's video they did about it. Ever since I discovered Prodigy I've been telling all my friends about it! They're probably getting sick of me by now XD
    I've always loved video games, and have been a huge RPG fan since I was little. I've sadly never table topped or played anything that required figurines, but I do love collecting cool toys, such as the Pacific Rim figurines. I'm very excited about this game and I decided to become an Alpha backer!

Your Prodigy pack
    Welcome to the community!

Good evening people,

Time for me to intrduce myself.
    I am Kevin and i am from the netherlands.
    I am a casual gamer and like the SRPG Gameplay.
    Besides VideoGames I play dungeons and dragons 4E.
    For the people who heard about the Nijmegen march(4 days 50km each march) i am training for it right now.

For a brief period i have played the tabletop version of warhammer but never got to the larger armies.

I heard about prodigy when i was scrolling through the games of Kickstarter.
    and it caught my eye. i hope i can get in the alpha for now but first i need my salary.

Greetingz,

Kevin

Your Prodigy pack

The english section is more active than the french section now, so Luckyfer it is your turn to come with us or this is not fair I'll have to do my presentation here too I guess, I'll do it later then.