Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Former Community Relations Director Elation's Avatar

Introduce yourself here!

Welcome to all our new members!

Take a moment to introduce yourself and meet other forum members!

Here are some starting points if you're not sure what to say:

Are you a video gamer? A tabletop gamer? A figurine collector?

How did you hear about Prodigy?

Welcome to the forums, we're glad you're here!

Thanks for the tips, Elation

Hello, world! My name is DapperEntity, and I'm a gamer by blood. My hobbies include: Videogames, talking about videogames, petting my cats, talking to my cats about videogames, and wondering why I have no friends. I heard about Prodigy from a friend of mine who remarked that he wanted to get the game in alpha. One thing led to another, and I ended up typing this.

So, how's everyone else doing?

Hey All! This game looks so cool I had to backed the beta kit, this project has so much potential and the art work is incredible! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

P.s - All hail the Company of Thorns!
    Last edited by Surgical Glitch; 04-04-2014 at 05:12 AM.

Hi all my name is JiřÝ.

I'm a video gamer, tabletop gamer and figurine collector
    So that is why this game take my interest. I think there is much potential in your system and I hope that it will not end only with Prodigy but other Video/Tabletop game creators will try to expand to it.

Good luck!

Hi !

My name is Tristan. I play video games (RPg and RTS overhall), tabletop (wargame like Warhammer, Warmachine coming soon), rpg tabletop (fallout pen&paper ). And i'm a figurine collector too !

So, that's all. I'm glad to be here !

Hey name is Marco,

Big time gamer who frequents a plethora of gaming message boards,(mainly neogaf). The games I most enjoy are RPG specifically Ultima Online, fallout..on and on. I also love collecting figures mainly from Ashley wood as I love his style but recently have been starting to collect mechs. I am hoping to get into tabletop games as I am not very experience in them and would love to learn more from a community, so hopefully this place grows and has constant DEV interaction..the more you guys stay in contact with us the better.

I should also mention this game kind of reminds me of berserk...i mean if the art direction continues being as awesome as it is I would love to see more crazy berserk inspired figures.

Last edited by ChosenPredator; 04-04-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Hi guys,

I'm the Florian Stumpf from Kickstarter who loves to ask a lot
    I was a massive video gamer, but working takes it toll and now I'm mostly a board gamer, cause I can't afford wasting time on both..
    As for miniature games I play Hordes (Warmachine) and "Krosmaster" currently, played warhammer and 40k in the past.

Gl with the campaign

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    Hey all,
    I'm Damy (aka Wrawness). I'm a passionate videogamer (and videogame collector). Besides playing videogames I like to collect videogame and movie stuff.
    I came across and article on gamer.nl, where they gave some information about your game and it appealed to me instantly. From what I saw was that th figurines look amazing and so do the graphics in game. Immediately I looked up if I could back the game, sadly it wasn't up yet.
    A while later there was an article about Prodigy on the Benelux version of IGN and I checked back for the kickstarter. After little consideration, and only looking what be worth most of owning I backed Prodigy's The Early Seventeen Founder Pack.
    Good luck and keep us informed about this amazing game, I look forward to it!

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

Hello,
    Resident of Montpellier (France), I work in IT and as you can imagine I love video games, gameworkshop products or trading cards game. This is very classic, but sometime you can't be extraordinary.

I follow Prodigy's news since a while and when i heard that a kickstarter would be launched this wednesday I created my account and I pledged for the first time on a project. But I think that's truely deserved.

(hope you can understand me ^^, sorry I'm not very good in english)

your english is fine.
    a billion times better than my french