Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    Quote Originally Posted by CaGeRit View Post

P.S. What exactly are the alpha figures? Are they functional game pieces with the NFC chip installed? Are they just miniature samples? If I order from the e-shop will I get alpha figures or just the retail versions?

Thanks in advance. I can't wait to see how Prodigy develops further.

The Alpha figures are functional figures to be used in the Alpha test. At the moment they are not selling alpha/beta packs.

They are unpainted prototypes. Those who have an alpha pack that includes a retail copy of the game at launch will take the alpha figures to play in alpha, and get retail figures once the game launches.

Welcome to the community

Hello, friends!
    I'm looking forward to this game that combines physical figurines with online play. I can't wait to continue to collect the figurines as they are released as well.

hello thank you very much really happy to be here

kamehame haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    pintura abstracta de goku
    kakaroto

Quote Originally Posted by CaGeRit View Post
    Hey. I've been following Prodigy on and off since the kickstarter, mostly through the newsletter even though I didn't back. Just got an email with the gameplay preview. I like what I saw even though it seems like a very early version. I come from a table top wargaming background, very much enjoy the miniature painting hobby and loved Aarklash/Confrontation/Rackham from back in the day. The figures still stand up to their contemporaries today. It goes with out saying that I really like the figures from Prodigy that I've seen so far and would love to get my brushes on them. So I've decided to take the plunge, though I'm a little behind on how the game is developing, how the factions are coming together and some other things I was hoping to get answers to.

For starters I've seen the alpha figure thread. Are these the same figures going to be the same that will be released with the game? Same material, same molds, same quality? While they look quite good will there be an option for more expensive, unassembled, unpainted and higher quality resin or pewter casts? The kind that are the standard for most tabletop war-games and more recently some boardgames like The Others 7: Sins which have optional unassembled resin casts of all of their miniatures available from Studio McVey.

I think I understand how the Forces work. Correct me if I'm wrong, it's a tiered system. You have the overarching Faction i.e. Free Peoples which is an umbrella which includes multiple Prodigies, their respective Guardians, Companions and Allies (which are the same as Henchmen for the sorcerer kings?) Each Prodigy/Guardian leads a Company and are required when playing. Companions are also locked into their respective companies, but can be slotted in and out depending on what kind of team you want to build. The Allis/Henchmen will be able to be used freely by any Company within their Faction once more get released. Lastly there are Neutrals which are divided into two groups. Legends which can be included into any Company for any Faction and Bosses which are unaffiliated creatures which are taken solo against other teams during in game quests.

How is development going? I understand that right now the game is in alpha, how close is beta and how on track is it for general release in 2016 with only 4 months left? Are things like balance going to be rolled into the alpha and the beta is only going to be polish and bug squashing?

What are the planned factions? I understand there are two mains now, Sorcerer Kings and Free Peoples. Are there more in development that won't make it in time for release? What about companies? The poster children seem to be Thorn and Storm. Will there be more companies upon release? Are there more in development for post release? Will the Gerlin have their own faction or company (their designs are my favorite)?

P.S. What exactly are the alpha figures? Are they functional game pieces with the NFC chip installed? Are they just miniature samples? If I order from the e-shop will I get alpha figures or just the retail versions?
    Bluestacks TextNow VPN

Thanks in advance. I can't wait to see how Prodigy develops further.
    yes there are neutrals that are divided into several groups not in two groups only