Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your passions

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosdefiler View Post
    oh no i totally agree, it takes so much work on adding content, its not that the 'lack' of new content is what bores me, its that i normally play most mmo or multilpayer games, solo cause i despise playing without being able to talk to someone over voip, that and it annoys me when randoms f**k everything up
    ah ok yeah i can understand that, and that's why i'm part of a gaming clan that uses voip and mostly game together and sometimes with pubs but that is a bit rare only because they don't always play the sensible and just end up aggroing more than they can handle.

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    oh yeah i can understand that, but i dunno, i only work well in small groups or else i just dont talk, like 3 maybe is the max i can stand for VOIP, but i have been trying to be more social, but bleh, it requires effort, and effort is in short supply currently, i cant even force myself to complete crappy watch_dogs >.<

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    yeah sometimes there's a limit to how people you can interact with on voip sometimes it can be none sometimes it could be about 6 or 8 even. i didn't get watchdogs but thats cos it just became one of those games that you kept hearing to where you dont even want to buy it let alone play it. the recent thing about the E3 2013 stuff being disabled doesnt help either considering that so its like one of those one hit wonder kinds of things plus its almost like ubisoft's version of gta 5 minus the hacking mobile phone ofc.
    the only thing atm im getting a bit excited for is divinity: original sin because of how the rp was presented along with their game mechanics which is indeed very interesting to me ^^

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    you coined it in one phrase "GTA V minus the phone" exactly what i said after playing it first time, personally its not worth it to buy it, its just overall meh, im not sure if its cause ubisoft are trying to get more modern assassins creed practice or they want to bring out a GTA rival, either way its kinda poop xD

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosdefiler View Post
    you coined it in one phrase "GTA V minus the phone" exactly what i said after playing it first time, personally its not worth it to buy it, its just overall meh, im not sure if its cause ubisoft are trying to get more modern assassins creed practice or they want to bring out a GTA rival, either way its kinda poop xD
    well to me watch_dogs does look like GTA V minus a crazy hacking phone app lol but now the sensation with watch_dogs is theworse mod 0.7 that's making the rounds but apparently the pics you can see it in action is with sweetFX mod on them as well but to me it still sounds like ubisoft need to work their butts to sort this out rather than just staying silent about the reasons why this even happened. imho if ubisoft don't say a word it means that they really don't like us pc gamers.
    oh on another note i really can't wait for when divinity original sins is finally out of beta cos i really want to red bull the game until i get my alpha pack for prodigy ofc

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY THORNS PACK DELUXE PACK
    -bubbles-

Yes! I've read the first three trilogies of Robin Hobb and actually have more books I still need to read. However, I read a lot of books, so some things kind of stay on pause. My favourite book is of Modesitt, jr., the Magic of Recluce. Further I've enjoyed the books of Weis & Hickman, Raymond E. Feist, Kate Jacoby, Robert Jordan, and others...

Besides that I read a lot of manga's, I follow the manga's of One Piece, Fairy Tail, Area D, Assassination Classroom, and others. While also looking up a lot of manga's that never lasted long, but also are quite interesting. I'm, however, not much of an anime person and rather read than watch things.

I also play video games, have played quite a lot of different MMORPG's, but am mainly a fan of RPG's, strategy games, fighting games, and MOBA's. I currently still play World of Warcraft now and then, but have played Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XIV, Aion, Anarchy Online, Neverwinter, The Elder Scrolls Online, Dungeons & Dragons Online, EVE Online, Flyff, Perfect World, and others. I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan and have played the entire main series, side-series, and any other Final Fantasy game that ever reached Europe. Lately I also play a lot of Smite and Heroes of the Storm when I have the time.

Besides all of this, I enjoy programming, have wanted to become a programmer since young, and so I study a lot in hopes to get better and perhaps one day get a job as a full programmer rather than a combination of tester and programmer.

Uhm... Beyond that, I've got a large figurine collection, I play Skylanders, Disney Infinity, also have amiibo's when it comes to the Toy-To-Life genre, but beyond that I have a large collection of Warhammer figures I assembled and painted myself as well as a lot of figurines from all sorts of games mostly due to me liking them. Lately I've been starting to have trouble figuring out how to place them all since there's little space left and I can't exactly afford myself to go and buy a house or something. =P

Also, sorry for hopping all over the place in this post, I keep thinking of what more to say... and adding stuff, or wondering if I need to move things. In the end, this is just a chaotic mess of a post. lol... I, btw, also do some things on sports... not much to say there... this is starting to become more hobby-like, but my passions lie more in reading, gaming, and creating things.

I paint also at times during my free time, I actually have found some space to also put those on display in my own apartment, hahahah. I'm working on more paintings and it's just a fun hobby I have, I enjoy making things myself, I've once traveled to the US to go to a convention: Otakon. I made myself a cosplay costume for Locke Cole (Final Fantasy VI), so i'm quite proud of that too. ^-^

Judging from your various posts, hobbies and lack of shelf-space due to massive accumulation of figurines, you seem like a great guy. *One Piece high-five*
    Yay subjectivity. / Sybil Collas - Hanakai Studio Writer & PR Officer - Twitter: @sybilcollas

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

Okay, so a little late to the game, but I finally read the Robin Hobb Assassin trilogy and really liked it! I enjoyed the realism employed in the entire series when it came the truth of how the impoverished areas were like. It really added quite wonderfully to the development of the main character in the beginning and towards the climax of the series.
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

Former Community Manager Gwethelyn's Avatar
    Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    Yes! One of Robin Hobb's greatest talents is her world-building. It's realistic, with a good balance of gritty details and just plain relatable situations. Glad you like it Lexaros !!

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

Thanks! It may be my particular taste for complex plots, deep character development, and intricate details, but I always find it difficult to find a series of books that feel just "right" to read. Many book series do not have enough detail or vague plots or shallow characters or whatever have you. It can be saddening especially after you originally had hoped it would be a great series. Hence why The Wheel of Time series is so close to my heart.

It delivers so well to my tastes in every area of my so-called greatness factors. Its my version of that one series I think everyone tries to share with their peers.
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.