Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your passions

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Tojoko View Post
    I'm a Weather Forecaster. What kind of job would you be hoping to commission into?
    If I get to choose it, I would personally like to be under top secret intelligence. I've had my fun in the rain and mud. And it would be pretty nice to finally know what is really going on.
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

Your Prodigy pack
    SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    Hi I'm a mechanical Engineer, I have worked for an Energy company in a combined heat and power plant and i have worked in a manufacturing plant making medical and aircraft parts Love being a Mech Eng what will i do after my masters i dont know but probably look for a local authority job related to energy specifically district energy systems thats deff a passion of mine. an other passion is the reserve defence force here in Ireland i am currently a corporal and hope to make sargent in the nxt 3 years. My gaming passions are RTS computer games first and formost then rpgs then fps I love model games love modelling and love playing them not so much the painting though well i like painting a model but not an entire army card games are fun as long as they are balanced or open power creep is a major annoyance of mine in ccg's,tcg's and lcg's and that's me.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    Wish I could say I like Guildwars 2 as much as I did Guildwars, but sadly I can't. The comparison is so lost for me. Saturday the headstart of Wildstar will begin and I will be playing that, hopefully, till the Prodigy alpha.
    With a backlog of over 500 games not played, I love collecting games .

Besides gaming I watch all kinds of tvshows, ranging from Melissa and Joey, to Arrow.

My passion in life is to contribute good things to the people.writing and music is also my passion, i really enjoy writing and listing music.

live streaming
    Last edited by owen12; 06-06-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    i played GW2 but havent played it in a long while because it was boring to play solo. i currently now play warframe where im in a gaming clan/society for. as im disabled i tend to spend most my time on warframe or some other pc game i have in my steam library so time to game for me can be in excess of 6 hours per day lol...with alot of comms of course with people from all kinds of timezones.
    it would be fun to get back into GW2 if there were others to join in the game with and if i recall i do have almost all the races and classes covered...well almost if i recall correctly.

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    ive been tempted many times by guild wars 2 but iunno, i never seem to be able to stick with anything mmo-ish for more than a month or two, i always get bored cause im anti social and dont participate in stuff, as for warframe, i played then again, got bored, theres only so much alien shooting in the same copy+paste hallway i can do in a day

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    i can totally understand the feelings towards mmo type games as it kind is an iteration of the same thing over and over, while i can see the way people perceieve warframe also as its more grindy feel to the game. though i would say that despite their short comings as games in general the biggest thing that keeps these games going is the community and how people interact with each other and making friends or gaming buddies etc. and just voice chatting on a third party program just makes the game matter less but the fact you are in company of like minded people who you may never have met or ever will meet in life outside of that one game.
    like today we had a clan member in our group celebrate their birthday the entire day with us chatting with them and making them laugh and sending them a cupcake e-card.
    i don't always feel like people who see themselves as anti-social as really anti-social just they are either more reserved or just a little shy or like me have social anxiety issues.
    sorry for a bit of a rambling derail but meh just hope it all makes sense somehow lol.

Your Prodigy pack
    nah all made sense, i can understand the language of rambling, i think its just my mentality, most people i meet online are childish and down right rude, thus i expect everyone is like that, i know its not the truth, but thats how my brain works, although it is nice when i do try and end up getting a few new friends....still get bored pretty easy though

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    its a sad fact that there can be times when you get those moments where people are childish and down right rude but we all have that side to us all as it is kind of one way we all try to stave off boredom i think. mmm....games can become stale after a while but those moments in times we just have to weather it out and wait for when the new content comes out in the games we play after all it does take alot of time and effort to get one idea to make its way into any game.

Your Prodigy pack
    oh no i totally agree, it takes so much work on adding content, its not that the 'lack' of new content is what bores me, its that i normally play most mmo or multilpayer games, solo cause i despise playing without being able to talk to someone over voip, that and it annoys me when randoms f**k everything up