Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Pledge Manager: Support and Answers.

Hi I want to change the PC version to switch version. But I have no mail anymore to change my decisions. And I get no mails as answers from you. Sorry for bad englisch (im German)

Your Prodigy pack
    JACK OF ALL TRADES PACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakaner View Post
    Hi I want to change the PC version to switch version. But I have no mail anymore to change my decisions. And I get no mails as answers from you. Sorry for bad englisch (im German)
    Switch version xD there is no 100% confirmation of the game in PS4 or Xbox, there is not even confirmation that the game is going to be released at any time xD

Oh I don't know what I reading before. A little bit awkward for me.😅 Hanakai have a plan for a digital version for the Nintendo switch. Thank you for the answer.

We've had a couple of inquiries concerning what was going on with the Kingdom mode. Sorry for the postponement, yet we needed to take some time and consider what precisely we could do.

We have achieved an aggregate $239 344 through Kickstarter, the Pledge Manager and the e-Shop. We need to thank all of you for your assistance in that!!

Shockingly, that implies that we have not achieved the Kingdom Mode.

Everybody at the studio is extremely contacted by your help and we realize the amount you like the thoughts of the Kingdom. Subsequently, we will attempt to incorporate components of it in the performance battle (we're thinking about things like dealing with your very own domain as indicated by the characters you have, for instance) Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate.