Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Pledge Manager: Support and Answers.

Former Community Manager (Fr) Baryonix's Avatar

The Pledge Manager: Support and Answers.

The Pledge Manager: support and answers official topic.

Every backer received a mail and can now go to our BackerKit to :
    - upgrade their reward tier
    - specify their Company if needed
    - select their add-ons, or add more add-ons to their order
    - add shipping costs if they forgot them in their initial pledge

As a reminder, items now include their shipping fees. For instance, a $70 tier will be $90 in the pledge manager ($70 pack + $20 for shipping to the US). If you have already included shipping fees in your initial pledge, you don’t have to change anything; but if you forgot to add the shipping costs you will be able to add them now.

If your friends couldn’t get Prodigy during the Kickstarter campaign, please direct them to the Prodigy eShop! Not only can they pre-order the final game, but they can still grab the last few alpha and beta kits available. If they buy Prodigy before the end of June, they also also help us reach the Kingdom Mode and Factory of Sarul stretch goals.

Do not hesitate to ask support here in this thread if you encounter any problems about Pledge manager or simply have a request to make about your reward and delivery.

To upgrade your Pledge Level / Reward Tier, please use the selector on the introduction screen of the Pledge Manager (see below).

We updated stretch goals infos with last eshop stats and current Pledge Manager stats:
    Before: 1,246 backers / $ 220,678
    After: 1,252 backers / $ 229,437

We already have $7,000 thanks to the Pledge Manager. It is like Kickstarter: People can still edit their reward to add more content.
    Last edited by Baryonix; 06-03-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Your Prodigy pack
    SEVENTEEN PACK
    Any chance the Sorcerer King T-shirt will be the Siren visual?

Will the standalone board be available in retail, or should I better use the Backer Kit?

Will we be able to pay with paypal in the backer kit?

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    i backed the early alpha pack and i was wondering if the select company is for the alpha phase or for the final phase because i want to be able to test one company in alpha before making the final choice of the storm company or the thorn company because im still uncertain which company id feel would suit my play style.
    i know i asked this before in the forums but i have bad anxiety about making a bad choice on the pledge manager.
    also does the painted or unpainted question point to the alpha company or to the final company that i choose?

Your Prodigy pack
    SEVENTEEN PACK
    All the backer kits questions are for the final version
    In the alpha you will have 8 upainted figs and 9 tokens representing all the final release models.

But I don't know if you will be able to change you choice after the 08/31/2014
    Last edited by Bhaal42; 06-03-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    ah so I have to pick the final company on the pledge....then the alpha company will also be the company I chose.... doesn't the alpha tests begin a month or so after that deadline? cos the kits are sent like in September if my memory is correct.
    Last edited by worri3db3ar; 06-03-2014 at 09:49 AM.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

Quote Originally Posted by worri3db3ar View Post
    ah so I have to pick the final company on the pledge....then the alpha company will also be the company I chose also am I correct?
    No, all alpha players will have the same pack for the alpha, this means both companies and bosses (3 of each + Soha and Elae + every others figs as tokens), this way you will be able to test everything, the choices are only for the Final release (the bêta actually).

Alpha is in December 2014, Bêta in September 2015.

Former Community Manager (Fr) Baryonix's Avatar
    We added some informations in the first post:

To upgrade your Pledge Level / Reward Tier, please use the selector on the introduction screen of the Pledge Manager (see below).

We updated stretch goals infos with last eshop stats and current Pledge Manager stats:
    Before: 1,246 backers / $ 220,678
    After: 1,252 backers / $ 229,437

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    Quote Originally Posted by CHbox View Post
    No, all alpha players will have the same pack for the alpha, this means both companies and bosses (3 of each + Soha and Elae + every others figs as tokens), this way you will be able to test everything, the choices are only for the Final release (the bêta actually).

Alpha is in December 2014, Bêta in September 2015.
    so the choices are for the beta/final release...man this will be a hard choice to make i mean i kind of hope i can go back and change the company i select if i had initially made the wrong choice if that makes sense. i am just worried that during alpha phase i enjoy the play style of one company compared to the other and need to change the pledge manager selection as a result but as Bhaal said after 8/31/2014 i might not have a chance in changing the initial company pick due to that deadline. hope that makes more sense.

Former Community Manager Gwethelyn's Avatar
    Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    @ Bhaal
    T Shirts : We are still working on the visuals of the T-shirts. We will show them to you as soon as possible !

Stand alone board : I’ll get back to you on that.

Paypal : no, paypal is not a payment option on the backer kit.

@Worri3db3ar
    Company selection : Bhaal gave you goods answers, the Alpha contains the 2 companies. You are choosing for the final game. I will check if/until when you can change your mind.

Painted / Unpainted : this question is about the final game.

Your Prodigy pack
    JACK OF ALL TRADES PACK
    well finally i change to full company and Soha as add-on, If I can destine more money to Prodigy before 31/08/2014 there are a few things I would like to buy.