Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Symbol of power questions.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY STORM PACK
    With how small USBs are these days I'm surprised they don't consider that as an option.
    Last edited by NoHero; 05-08-2014 at 07:10 AM.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

Exactly. And with specific data uploads to the Prodigy servers every now and then(like when you first sign-in), that would work for the online play.

I had mentioned in a similar thread that it would be a nice use of the symbol if, at the part where you have to validate your character's positions, you could use the symbol instead. Since the 'attack' card is just a set NFC tag, it could be done; though it might be difficult to connect that with the player-unique NFC tag in the symbol, since all specific cards share the same NFC tag as another card of the same type, for consistency. e.g. harmony card with another harmony card.

Perhaps the symbol could be used as a means to signal an upload of data to the server or save the game. Kind of like hitting okay or giving permission or whatever.
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    how about if the symbol of power is like blizzard's authenticator? though that would drive the prices for the symbol of power too high i guess.
    the good question is what if i want to play but say im on a long haul flight or just in an area with slightly unstable internet reception or download caps?
    i mean if i were to travel for over 8hrs i would like there to be a way to play in offline mode especially if its a very long haul of travelling? dual use symbol of power would be nice but the issue is what happens if you totally lose your symbol of power?

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

The informations of your symbol are backup on the cloud if I'm correct.
    Soon

Former Community Manager Gwethelyn's Avatar
    Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    As CHbox said, all the information stored in the Symbol of Power will also be saved on our servers. Florent talked about it in his DevBlog article here ^^

And if you travel, you will only need your Symbol and your figurines. You'll be able to use the board a friend lends you for example.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    is there further news about what the symbol of power might look like in terms of physical shape etc?

Former Community Manager Gwethelyn's Avatar
    Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    We're working on it, we'll get news to all of you when we have something a bit more concrete to show ^^