Thread: Question about choosing faction

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER

Question about choosing faction

This may be a silly question but if you picked one of the packages in which you are meant to choose a faction will there be a follow-up email after the Kickstarter? I pledged for an early alpha founder pack and I didn't see an option to choose a faction during the purchase process.

Your Prodigy pack
    SEVENTEEN PACK
    Yes you will receive a mail afterwards to indicate which factions, and/or add-on you pledged for!

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    i said screw it, i want both factions, especially if I am going for the Founders pack. That means I'll have two working boards which means local play will be easier to set up and show friends once Beta is released.

Your Prodigy pack
    SEVENTEEN PACK
    The alpha board is not guaranteed to be working after the beta will be released. So prepare yourself to buy a 2nd board!

Former Community Manager Gwethelyn's Avatar
    Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    There will be a pledge manager that will allow you to specify which faction you prefer. We will contact you in around two weeks time.

EDIT : what Bhaal said. We can't guarantee right now that the alpha board will work with the final version of the game.

Your Prodigy pack
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaal42 View Post
    The alpha board is not guaranteed to be working after the beta will be released. So prepare yourself to buy a 2nd board!
    If that becomes the case it will be news to me. Maybe there was a misunderstanding from when I interviewed Jean Bey about the board technology being released in Alpha working after Beta, along with the Figurines.

Former Community Manager Gwethelyn's Avatar
    Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    We prefer not to make promises that we are not 100% sure to hold

Your Prodigy pack

Sure thing. If they developed the board technology much further at production than it was at alpha, I would imagine that to be a great thing. I enjoy the interactive ability of the board as it is now and would enjoy seeing more features added to it; since this boar is the primary controller to the game other than the arcana cards.
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

eeing more features added to it; since this boar is the primary controller to the game other than the arcana cards.