Thread: Some Questions

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY STORM PACK

Some Questions

I have a few questions.

First, any idea what figurines will cost once the game releases? Will it be the same as what they are now listed on the Kickstarter page?

Second, would one be able to use multiple of the "heavier" characters (i.e., legend and/or boss) in one team/battle? For example, could one theoretically use Hydra, Pistil, and Crag on one team and/or in the same battle? I know this would likely be very overpowered, but is it theoretically possible? What advantages or disadvantages would this carry?

Also, am I correct that the starter packs come with four figurines? The three company starters and the lizard-thingy war trophy...is that correct? Can the lizard thing be used on your team, or is it just decorative?

Finally, will there be choices for symbols of power, or is there just one standard one? I see the devs using one but a different one shown in the kickstarter images. I like the kickstarter one better, personally, but will there be other options? If so, will Kickstarter backers get a choice of which symbol of power they want?

Thanks!

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    Hi mbrown3! I cant answer the first question. As for the 2nd question, theoretically it is possible but in practical very unlikely due to space constraint and "summoning" cost for boss figurines. War trophy aren't for combat purposes so they are decorative on the board only. If there are choices for symbol of power, we as consumer will definitely get to choose from. Unfortunately we still don't know whether there will be a choice for it.

Your Prodigy pack
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrown3 View Post
    I have a few questions.

First, any idea what figurines will cost once the game releases? Will it be the same as what they are now listed on the Kickstarter page?

Second, would one be able to use multiple of the "heavier" characters (i.e., legend and/or boss) in one team/battle? For example, could one theoretically use Hydra, Pistil, and Crag on one team and/or in the same battle? I know this would likely be very overpowered, but is it theoretically possible? What advantages or disadvantages would this carry?

Also, am I correct that the starter packs come with four figurines? The three company starters and the lizard-thingy war trophy...is that correct? Can the lizard thing be used on your team, or is it just decorative?

Finally, will there be choices for symbols of power, or is there just one standard one? I see the devs using one but a different one shown in the kickstarter images. I like the kickstarter one better, personally, but will there be other options? If so, will Kickstarter backers get a choice of which symbol of power they want?

Thanks!
    I would check out Hanakai's Youtube page, most of these questions were answered directly by Jean Bey. The figures are expected to cost $20-25 as they are listed in Kickstarter. The summoning of Legendary and Bosses will come at a heavy cost to the player so the liklihood of summoning multiples seems to be low as Optiumus stated, not to mention the amount of board space they will occupy. The starters come with each of the Guardians and their Watcher and then their ally as well as companion. Symbols of power are still in development as the issue of rings and sizing are addressed.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY STORM PACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    I would check out Hanakai's Youtube page, most of these questions were answered directly by Jean Bey. The figures are expected to cost $20-25 as they are listed in Kickstarter. The summoning of Legendary and Bosses will come at a heavy cost to the player so the liklihood of summoning multiples seems to be low as Optiumus stated, not to mention the amount of board space they will occupy. The starters come with each of the Guardians and their Watcher and then their ally as well as companion. Symbols of power are still in development as the issue of rings and sizing are addressed.
    I did check out all of their youtube videos but don't recall hearing the answers to any of the above questions. Of course, I have a pretty hard time understanding Jean at times (It was a bit noisy + thick accent. Hopefully no offense taken...certainly none intended) so it's possible that he mentioned it and I just missed it.

All of the above make sense. Thanks for the heads up. Do we know what the summoning costs will be for the legend vs. bosses?

Bummer that the war trophy can't be used. It's kind of cool, I guess, but if it's just for decoration it's less cool than if it was usable.

Re: the symbols of power, I hope they don't worry too much about making them rings. Personally I don't care too much if it's a ring or not. I'd rather just have a cool symbol.

Thanks again for the response. The game looks awesome!

Former Community Manager Gwethelyn's Avatar
    Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    I'll just say that I think Darkseid got it all right!

Your Prodigy pack

I imagine that the bosses will be on a whole different scale, since the legends are more or less like the other normal characters, but they do not belong to a company or work for one.

The war trophies were usable in terms of being placed on the field in-game where they would just constantly taunt the enemy(and killable in a single hit), right? I think there was a recent update that mentioned that.

I would agree that there should be a variety of symbol of power types, though I do like the idea of the ring personally, all difficulties therein excluded.
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

I do like the idea of the ring personally, all difficulties therein excluded.

Fifa coins