Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Hand Impressions from PAX East and Interview w/ Jean Bey

Former Community Relations Director Elation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I would be surprised if he can still keep his voice up after talking like that for 3 straight days at the PAX. Couldn't imagine the number of people visiting the booth. I did notice his voice were indeed hoarse.
    Haha yes, we all were hoarse - I did a couple of interviews and listened to one last night (I'll post the link shortly) and I can hear it in my voice. You can tell how loud PAX was too as I think something was going on at the Riot booth and the crowd kept yelling in the background.

Still, we were in a pretty good spot in the mostly tabletop/indie section. For the most part we didn't have to compete with the noise from the bigger booths!
    Meghan Jenks - Hanakai Studio Community Relations Director - Twitter: @70ms

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Elation View Post
    Haha yes, we all were hoarse - I did a couple of interviews and listened to one last night (I'll post the link shortly) and I can hear it in my voice. You can tell how loud PAX was too as I think something was going on at the Riot booth and the crowd kept yelling in the background.

Still, we were in a pretty good spot in the mostly tabletop/indie section. For the most part we didn't have to compete with the noise from the bigger booths!
    the booth was really conveniently placed even though the organizers could have made so much more of the space available and Prodigy definitely needed a bigger booth.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    the booth was really conveniently placed even though the organizers could have made so much more of the space available and Prodigy definitely needed a bigger booth.
    Yes we did! We came in to the show pretty late so we had to take what we could get. We've talked about a bigger booth next time for sure. When people were playing in the back, no one could see from the front. At least the minis were right up front in the case.

Your Prodigy pack
    Quote Originally Posted by Elation View Post
    Yes we did! We came in to the show pretty late so we had to take what we could get. We've talked about a bigger booth next time for sure. When people were playing in the back, no one could see from the front. At least the minis were right up front in the case.
    It was a great idea to have the television displaying the play video though. I walked past the booth 2 or 3 times before I noticed it because of the crowd next to the Krosmaster game and the Technology School you guys were next to. The minis were great to see after, but the video and the boards were what drew me in.

It was a great idea to have the television displaying the play video though. I walked past the booth 2 or 3 times before I noticed it because of the crowd next to the Krosmaster game and the Technology School you guys were next to. The minis were great to see after, but the video and the boards were what drew me in.
    That's good to know! We initially had the monitor lower, but asked the AV company to raise it after a couple of hours. Glad to hear it worked.

I REALLY really hope these guys come to FanExpo in Toronto,Canada that is like our version of ComicCon it would be fantastic for them as thousands & thousands of people attend that but PAX is much more directly targeted to gamers still would be great :P so i can play the game

Your Prodigy pack
    I think hitting some of the other smaller Cons throughout the year would go along way to market the product. NCComicCon, C2E2, GenCon, Wizard World. Especially, an Event like GenCon. PAX Prime is going to be a great opportunity for the project to shine if it happens, but it may be more cost efficient to run smaller booths at some of these smaller conventions.

Viral Marketing on Youtube once more details and gameplay is nailed down should generate a great deal of interest.

The Kickstarter is doing well. The fact that people will still be able to donate after is also great, but the marketing needs to be grassroot and guerilla style.

I think hitting some of the other smaller Cons throughout the year would go along way to market the product. NCComicCon, C2E2, GenCon, Wizard World. Especially, an Event like GenCon. PAX Prime is going to be a great opportunity for the project to shine if it happens, but it may be more cost efficient to run smaller booths at some of these smaller conventions.

Viral Marketing on Youtube once more details and gameplay is nailed down should generate a great deal of interest.

The Kickstarter is doing well. The fact that people will still be able to donate after is also great, but the marketing needs to be grassroot and guerilla style.

definitely they should even give a few alpha copies to REALLY popular twitch streamers to build up a strong fanbase core, I actually think lethalfrag would be a good choice & Dansgaming those guys would be some good choices as their communities are pretty mature.

Viral Marketing on Youtube once more details and gameplay is nailed down should generate a great deal of interest Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher.

Marketing does not just need to be at the grassroots level and guerrilla warfare but needs other things