Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Hand Impressions from PAX East and Interview w/ Jean Bey

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    Im hoping Pax Prime is a go! I want to get there. If it does happen I really would like to know. I'll be dressed up as Rota for sure! Full on Guardian Cosplay! There are other places that would be great showcase events as well.

I'll try posting some WIPs of the Guardian Rota Cosplay for everyone. Already began work on the Helm after PAX!
    You stole my idea! lol I hope that turns out awesome, and maybe I can get some pointers from you since I totally want to do a Rota cosplay too! Even though I have no cosplay experience XD

Former Community Relations Director Elation's Avatar
    Im hoping Pax Prime is a go! I want to get there. If it does happen I really would like to know. I'll be dressed up as Rota for sure! Full on Guardian Cosplay! There are other places that would be great showcase events as well.

I'll try posting some WIPs of the Guardian Rota Cosplay for everyone. Already began work on the Helm after PAX!
    Oh that is SO COOL!! Can't wait to see the updates and hopefully the finished work in person!
    Meghan Jenks - Hanakai Studio Community Relations Director - Twitter: @70ms

Also Darkseid I left a comment on your youtube page about possibly adding annotations, or a log of your conversation with Jean, because it's a liiittle bit hard to hear and follow sometimes. At least for me, I don't know about others.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    Yes, Jean has a very deep accent and the hustle of PAX was there though i did enjoy the ambiance of the background. I will see what I can do, it is a rather long interview. As far as the cosplay, it all depends on how artistic you are and what materials you are good at. For this, I will probably clay Sculpt the helm/head and maybe use worbla for the body pieces so it is not so heavy.

Your Prodigy pack
    SEVENTEEN PACK
    Come on, French accent is not that hard ... ok ok, we have one of the worst accent when it comes to talking in English

Your Prodigy pack

Our accent is sad but understandable (french is monotone), some accents are just horrible to understand in english, I don't think we're the worst ^^

Your Prodigy pack
    Well personally I like the French accent if you know what I mean Not hard to understand at all. Cant say the same for Indian accent though XD

Your Prodigy pack
    I like his accent too, but prefer when its from a females mouth. I didnt find it too hard to understand, but I could understand how some people would have difficulty

Former Community Relations Director Elation's Avatar
    I like his accent too, but prefer when its from a females mouth. I didnt find it too hard to understand, but I could understand how some people would have difficulty
    The background probably does not help and I'm sure he was hoarse. Jean can be very soft-spoken!
    Meghan Jenks - Hanakai Studio Community Relations Director - Twitter: @70ms

Your Prodigy pack
    Quote Originally Posted by Elation View Post
    The background probably does not help and I'm sure he was hoarse. Jean can be very soft-spoken!
    I would be surprised if he can still keep his voice up after talking like that for 3 straight days at the PAX. Couldn't imagine the number of people visiting the booth. I did notice his voice were indeed hoarse.