Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Hand Impressions from PAX East and Interview w/ Jean Bey

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

First Hand Impressions from PAX East and Interview w/ Jean Bey

I got the chance to interview Jean Bey and get some first hand impressions of the game. The Interview was rather impromptu, but Jean Bey was awesome as was the game and I could not pass up the opportunity. Hopefully, it answers some of the questions the community has and directly from the horses mouth so to speak.

Check out the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UryHzYXQCkI

and if you are interested in my First Hand impressions: http://thedarkseid.com/v2/index.php?...igy&Itemid=159

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    I got the chance to interview Jean Bey and get some first hand impressions of the game. The Interview was rather impromptu, but Jean Bey was awesome as was the game and I could not pass up the opportunity. Hopefully, it answers some of the questions the community has and directly from the horses mouth so to speak.

Check out the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UryHzYXQCkI

and if you are interested in my First Hand impressions: http://thedarkseid.com/v2/index.php?...igy&Itemid=159
    I love you for this Darkseid - lots of interesting info.

Your Prodigy pack
    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenPredator View Post
    I love you for this Darkseid - lots of interesting info.
    Thanks! There were other questions that I wanted to ask, but had to stop myself as I felt they were a little unfair giving the stage of development and how gracious Mr. Bey was for taking the time.

Thanks! There were other questions that I wanted to ask, but had to stop myself as I felt they were a little unfair giving the stage of development and how gracious Mr. Bey was for taking the time.
    your question were excellent you asked tons of relevant fan questions and you were super knowledgable about the product so you were able to keep a good conversation going, I think there should be more interviews like this for other games as well.

Former Community Relations Director Elation's Avatar
    Thanks for posting this, Darkseid!
    Meghan Jenks - Hanakai Studio Community Relations Director - Twitter: @70ms

Your Prodigy pack
    Way to go man! Been waiting for this after your trip to PAX! Thanks buddy!

Your Prodigy pack
    Quote Originally Posted by Elation View Post
    Thanks for posting this, Darkseid!
    No Problem Elation! Thanks Guys. Really excited about this project and hoping to hear more news and perhaps get another chance to speak with Mr. Bey and the team further down the road.

Former Community Relations Director Elation's Avatar
    No Problem Elation! Thanks Guys. Really excited about this project and hoping to hear more news and perhaps get another chance to speak with Mr. Bey and the team further down the road.
    For the US, we're considering PAX Prime this year - not sure yet, since the KS will be over and we have a long way to go until launch. Personally, I am hoping for yes.
    Meghan Jenks - Hanakai Studio Community Relations Director - Twitter: @70ms

Your Prodigy pack
    Im hoping Pax Prime is a go! I want to get there. If it does happen I really would like to know. I'll be dressed up as Rota for sure! Full on Guardian Cosplay! There are other places that would be great showcase events as well.

I'll try posting some WIPs of the Guardian Rota Cosplay for everyone. Already began work on the Helm after PAX!

Your Prodigy pack

thank you for your feedback. It's important for us to also have tests which didn't made by journalists or developers