Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Kickstarter] Beta coming soon!! First look at the Symbol of Power & Duota figurine!

Received mine last week too. Unboxed them and happy with what I see.
    Unfortunately I don't have much time to play games these days, but looking forward to play with them soon!

Hey just saw the update!

Excited to have more people to play with in the Beta. Regarding the issue with the boards, the issue I seem to have is that the board will connect with my computer, and so it will light up and everything but it doesn't seem to stay connected. I get the 'beep' from windows 10 indicting a device connect/disconnect multiple times when its plugged in, so I wasn't sure if it's an issue with the board, the cable or the the usb plug on my computer.

Your Prodigy pack
    JACK OF ALL TRADES PACK
    Quote Originally Posted by jollylolly101 View Post
    Hey just saw the update!

Excited to have more people to play with in the Beta. Regarding the issue with the boards, the issue I seem to have is that the board will connect with my computer, and so it will light up and everything but it doesn't seem to stay connected. I get the 'beep' from windows 10 indicting a device connect/disconnect multiple times when its plugged in, so I wasn't sure if it's an issue with the board, the cable or the the usb plug on my computer.
    i have the same issue, the board don't light up but the computer makes the sound of pulg in, i hope it works with the game installed.

Can't wait to play with the physical board.