Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ups spam?

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    loved my package, they all neatly arranged on my shelf of nerdiness (although i now need a bigger one) especially loved your note there gweth, nice to see a little bit of handwiring for once instead of a typed up note, keep up the good work, cant wait for the board and game, gonna be like christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwethelyn View Post
    Hi Jericho! We've been aware of this issue and resolved it yesterday afternoon. Your package should be on its way to you now! We track all your packages, but please don't hesitate to keep us updated!!
    Thank you for the quick reply!

Former Community Manager Gwethelyn's Avatar
    Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    You're both very welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by atmosdefiler View Post
    especially loved your note there gweth, nice to see a little bit of handwiring for once instead of a typed up note
    I hope it was legible, I was pretty tired by the time I did these >.< But definitely worth the time when you've written so many comments here and on Facebook!!

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwethelyn View Post
    You're both very welcome!!
    I hope it was legible, I was pretty tired by the time I did these >.< But definitely worth the time when you've written so many comments here and on Facebook!!
    oh it was perfectly legible, no worries there, and i like to show my support when i can, you deserve it, its great to see how prodigy is progressing