Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ups spam?

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

ups spam?

so i noticed that yall are trying to send the alpha packages, i got like 3 emails telling me its on its way and then it said it was cancelled, hope this was intentional and not ups looking in my package and stealing the goodies

Former Community Manager Gwethelyn's Avatar
    Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    Hi Atmos ! No worries: it's just that the first time we launched the procedure, there was a number a errors on the UPS site, minor stuff but it was easier for us to cancel the procedure then restart it again. We did not think you'd receive a notification at this step of the process, sorry!

Your Prodigy pack
    ahh, no problem there, just thought id make sure you guys knew about it, out of the three emails sent, only one was cancelled, are the figures coming in two different boxes or something?

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosdefiler View Post
    ahh, no problem there, just thought id make sure you guys knew about it, out of the three emails sent, only one was cancelled, are the figures coming in two different boxes or something?
    I only got 2 emails, and 1 got canceled. I'm guessing you won an extra figure, or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Lambadelta View Post
    I only got 2 emails, and 1 got canceled. I'm guessing you won an extra figure, or something?
    I also only got 2 emails... curioser and curioser

Your Prodigy pack
    idk why i got 2 packages coming, only one has been picked up, the other is still pending or something, might just be one of you dev peoples didnt cancel im not sure

Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    All of you who've posted here only have one package each coming your way.

It might take a bit longer depending on where you live exactly, but we know some people in GB who have received their package this morning, so please be patient

I received an email from UPS last night saying "A missing commercial invoice is causing a delay." Any info/updates on this?

Mine arrived today! It is just as awesome as i hoped it would be. Hoping to do a kinda unboxing vid on youtubes.

Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    I received an email from UPS last night saying "A missing commercial invoice is causing a delay." Any info/updates on this?
    Hi Jericho! We've been aware of this issue and resolved it yesterday afternoon. Your package should be on its way to you now! We track all your packages, but please don't hesitate to keep us updated!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrHobo13 View Post
    Mine arrived today! It is just as awesome as i hoped it would be. Hoping to do a kinda unboxing vid on youtubes.
    Oooooow, that's great, glad you got it this quickly ! Please post a link when it's done !