Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: opinions will this be Skylanders/Disney Infinite Success or PS3 eye of judgement flop

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    Skylanders (Giants and Swap Force) and Disney Infinity aren't available for PC.
    Both lack content that lasts.
    Skylanders has got Local MP, while Disney Infinity has also got online MP.
    A Skylanders and Disney Infinity don't have personalize quests for their characters, only a skill tree / unlocks.
    Both are being aimed at kids.

So yeah, the more information we get the more I am excited for Prodigy!

Prodigy! Prodigy!

Toot! Toot! Here comes the Prodigy Hype Train!

Your Prodigy pack
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyfer View Post
    Prodigy! Prodigy!

Toot! Toot! Here comes the Prodigy Hype Train!

Wait for me!!

Jump in, still got plenty of room

Your Prodigy pack
    Woooooh, only 8 / 9 (depends on how fast shipping is and the alfa release will be on time) more months till Alpha!!! I'm too excited....

Your Prodigy pack
    Comparing this to Skylanders/Disney Infinite is not doing it proper justice. I just got back from DEMO the game and it is a mix of Chess/TCG (VS System Specific) with the core foundation resembling the peripheral device setup of Skylanders/Infinite.

I would say it is more akin to having the best of visualizing YuGi-OH and TCG card play then overlaying the best of those into a coherent game based on the foundation of the peripheral setup for the Skylanders?Infinite Franchise.

I am extremely excite about this game and believe it to be the best game on display at PAX EAST.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    Comparing this to Skylanders/Disney Infinite is not doing it proper justice. I just got back from DEMO the game and it is a mix of Chess/TCG (VS System Specific) with the core foundation resembling the peripheral device setup of Skylanders/Infinite.

I would say it is more akin to having the best of visualizing YuGi-OH and TCG card play then overlaying the best of those into a coherent game based on the foundation of the peripheral setup for the Skylanders?Infinite Franchise.

I am extremely excite about this game and believe it to be the best game on display at PAX EAST.
    That is awesome thanks for bringing that info to us, did you take any pictures?

Your Prodigy pack
    I will tomorrow. There really was not much too take a picture of, most of the figures are ones already being displayed on the site, but ill get some tomorrow and post them here. I am looking to get back in for seconds. I really have not been this excited for a game in awhile. By the end of the day it had the PAX East floor buzzing.

Your Prodigy pack
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    I will tomorrow. There really was not much too take a picture of, most of the figures are ones already being displayed on the site, but ill get some tomorrow and post them here. I am looking to get back in for seconds. I really have not been this excited for a game in awhile. By the end of the day it had the PAX East floor buzzing.
    Man I wanted to go to PAX East! Lucky you! Glad you joined us here on the forum and tell us about the experience!

Your Prodigy pack
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrawness View Post
    Man I wanted to go to PAX East! Lucky you! Glad you joined us here on the forum and tell us about the experience!
    No problem hopefully I can get some video/pics for you guys tomorrow. I am pledging to get Alpha and Early Seventeen after just today's test. The only thing hindering this game is exposure. The booth is a little small and having the one demo setup in going to hurt the possibility of getting more people to play.

from afar you can't tell what the game is really about. The cards they are handing out as promo's are actually pretty cool. They give you a chance to WIN a Figurine by using your NFC tech on your Android phone, but it is hard to tell that from walking past the booth.

Trying to clearly convey what the game is to passerby's in a quick 2-5 minute synopsis is also difficult, but people are sticking around and the kickstarter campaign is a great way to draw people in, lots of potential. Even if the game is not as wildly successful as Infinite/Skylanders I could see having a very good Chesspiece set for years to come.