Thread: curiosity towards alpha

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

curiosity towards alpha

so, maybe im jumping the gun a little and it has been planned to be announced sometime soon but whats the word on the alpha stage dispatch if you guys dont mind me asking, simply curious as april is looming and my salivation grows all the more intense =3

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

Quote Originally Posted by atmosdefiler View Post
    so, maybe im jumping the gun a little and it has been planned to be announced sometime soon but whats the word on the alpha stage dispatch if you guys dont mind me asking, simply curious as april is looming and my salivation grows all the more intense =3
    In that case take a towel because you won't see anything in April ^^
    The last news we got was "2nd quarter of 2015", here on the forum, and we can guess it will be more June than April because of the last changes, but I think they will talk about this in the next KS update, they were still talking about what they put and what they don't in the alpha release.
    Soon

Hey atmosdefiler!

Yes, as CHbox said, we are still heavily thinking about the Alpha - the latest changes of our gameplay had a heavy impact on the production. We should tell you more about it in our next Kickstarter update. Stay tuned!
    Yay subjectivity. / Sybil Collas - Hanakai Studio Writer & PR Officer - Twitter: @sybilcollas