Thread: Fanvideos

Cool Fanvideos

What do you think of vids that, well, sort of... summarize a fight? Like, only the attack cutscenes. Or vids that just show a charater's story and his classical pictures for a "summary" about him? Or other kinds of fanvids? Because I may or may not have been creating some of those...
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNiZ38tnLUZlrKUcKRw9OQ
    (yes, yes, yes! 'Dragonborn' is from Elder Scrolls, but do you have a better idea? are there any kind of Prodigy fighting songs (that go on for 3 mins)??? NO, sadly, not yet.)

What do you think about the vids? Do you have suggestions for what else I can do?
    Or do you even have vids or other creations of your own to share? o.O

Hey Elae_Fangirl! (Elafan?)

Nice channel, thank you for sharing! (the fight felt pretty epic with Dragonborn)

I checked on our soundcloud, but yes, sadly there's no music over 1 minute or so - well, there are, but they're cut to one minute. You did a great job with what little material you had, gg.

The youtuber Xeleko (among others) did some awesome videos - I don't think they're available in English tho. We have other fanmade videos here and there, mostly in French, but you are the first to create a full channel just for Prodigy!
    Spoiler!

So, thank you, it's really cool.
    Yay subjectivity. / Sybil Collas - Hanakai Studio Writer & PR Officer - Twitter: @sybilcollas