Thread: "Leaked" Pictures and other questions - what may be in Prodigy

Question "Leaked" Pictures and other questions - what may be in Prodigy

I've collected several pictures which have been shown but not explained so far, and I'd like to hear other peoples opinions on them, on what the characters could be (like).
    For example, I think everyone has already seen these two:

Prodigy - Toxic (WHO IN THE DRAGONS' NAME IS THAT NOW).jpg
    (seen in the Kickstarter video)

Prodigy - WHO IS THIS GUY AND WHY IS HE ON THE DEVBLOG LOGO WHEN WE DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT HIM.jpg
    (seen on the Devblog page (obviously))

Who could they be? Well, the first one is at least very likely a concept for a Guardian, after all, he was shown right before Toboro and Rota if I remember correctly.
    But the second one? Anyone any ideas about that mystery guy? Or am I just missing something?

And then, there are these concept arts:

Prodigy - Character Concept (1.2).JPG
    (who could that be? Karan Kar? looks kinda like he could be a soldier...)

(limit for uploading pictures here is reached, so I'll just use links)
    http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...sucwik_jpg.htm
    (another girl? can only be Isaelle or Maelis by now; though it's hard to decide because on one hand, she looks far too cheerful for someone as sad as Maelis in my opnion, but on the other... are those horns? and only witches have horns, right?)

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...y6r99j_jpg.htm
    (another guy??? (and his mask-thing kinda looks like Siren's) who the hell could that be???)

So, you see, these are not one bit easier to decipher. Any ideas?

And finally, who. the fleeting hell. IS THIS?!?!?! D:
    This picture was leaked in an online article even BEFORE it was known on which console Prodigy would be published, so how did they get THAT picture???
    TOTALLY beats me. PLEASE help me trying to identify this girl, because I think it might be Maelis:

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...4rfg4r_jpg.htm

Why I think it could be her? Well. I have been thinking about the phrase "gained a terrible power in exchange for her physical integrity" for FOREVER, and since I do not think it has any dirty meaning, the only other option would be that she somehow had to hurt herself or was hurt by someone, meaning: She has got scars.
    And she did gain those powers after she "sold herself to the power of Thorns", so it probably isn't that far from the truth if I assume Orin did whatever-it-was to her, MARKING HER AS HIS. And now here comes the clue: Siren was once, I think on some Devblog page, said to wear Orin's symbol. And she does have some things dangeling from her dress which look suspiciously like the scars of our mystery girl. So, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

And, lastbutnotleast, who else would really it if the characters which did not quite make it on Kickstarter would be playable anyway at some point? I mean, Argon Batter alone looked pretty awesome, but who does NOT love the concept of Azalth the God Sword?!?!

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

When I asked about the second one, Okojo explained that this was one of their first artwork, it will not be in the game.
    Soon

Oh okay, thank you very much!

(since my limit for picture uploads is appearantly reached, I'll just use links now)

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...cdej2i_jpg.htm
    (and who could that be? Well, of the existing characters obviously only Isaelle or Maelis, but while she looks way to cheerful for someone as twisted and sad as Maelis, she on the other hand does seem to sport horns... and only witches can have horns, right?)

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...n9fb85_jpg.htm
    (now THIS guy really puzzles me. not only because he appears to wear something very similar to Siren's mask, but also because THERE ARE NO MORE MEN LEFT UNREVEALED EXCEPT FOR KARAN KAR, so either this guy or the first (well, last from my original thread) guy is him (or, let's face it, neither of them), and the other(s) are either early concepts they won't use or new concepts for characters they may explore further in the future. what do you think?)

And finally, the one picture that really, REALLY frustrates me. It was leaked in an article SO long ago, they wrote there that it was 'not yet known on which consoles the game will be released', so reeeaaaally long ago. AND IT'S FULL COLOUR. and extremely interesting. (and I reallyreally hope I did not misunderstand something and the picture does not actually belong to Prodigy, that'd be terribly embarassing - but it does look like it'd fit into the typical Prodigy style, doesn't it?)
    Anyway, here is the pic I mean:
    http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...4rfg4r_jpg.htm

My theories? Well, let's face it, it could very, very likely be Maelis. Not only for the very obvious reasons, but also because of the phrase which has been haunting me ever since I read it, the phrase that said Maelis "gained a terrible power in exchange for her physical integrity", and since I do not think it means something dirty, it can only mean that she was physically hurt somehow. And does the text not say that she "sold her herself to the power of Thorns"? So it was very likely Orin who did whatever-it-was to her. And if we now consider that Siren was once said to wear Orin's "symbols", and indeed has something dangling from her dress that looks very suspiciously like the scars of or mystery girl, WELL.
    But this is just my opinion! What do you think? I'd love to hear all of your ideas!

And lastbutnotleast, does anyone hope just as much as I do that the characters that did not quite make it on Kickstarter will be playable one day, too? Argon Batter seemed pretty cool already, and come on, did anyone NOT love the concept of Azalth the God Sword?

Edit: fused your two posts in one. Just edit your previous post in the future
    Last edited by Okojo; 02-19-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Hahahaha wow hey and welcome among us!

Ok, first things first, the last image (the dark witch in color) is an artwork that does not belong directly to Prodigy - it is an artwork of Keun Ju Kim, one of our concept artists, that wannabee 3D artists used to prove their worth to the Hanakai team, quite some time ago.
    So, no, this character will not be in the game.

Prodigy - Toxic (WHO IN THE DRAGONS' NAME IS THAT NOW).jpg

Hmm, have I seen that morphology and armor style somewhere else? Heh, can't remember.

Prodigy - WHO IS THIS GUY AND WHY IS HE ON THE DEVBLOG LOGO WHEN WE DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT HIM.jpg

As CHbox said, this was an early concept art - it won't be used (but it's still pretty cool, right?)

And, lastbutnotleast, who else would really it if the characters which did not quite make it on Kickstarter would be playable anyway at some point? I mean, Argon Batter alone looked pretty awesome, but who does NOT love the concept of Azalth the God Sword?!?!
    Argon and Azalth have been put aside for now. The concepts rock but we do not have any game design or finished art on these two characters (not to mention their story... heh...) - currently, we're focusing on the first seventeen and the revamp of our game system.

Regarding the other pictures, I can't tell you a thing. Amazing hunt tho, very impressive and quite complete!
    Yay subjectivity. / Sybil Collas - Hanakai Studio Writer & PR Officer - Twitter: @sybilcollas

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

I think the first is quite similar to the king of the Gerlins. There may lie your answer for that one. And I imagine that since we know nothing of how the story of this game will proceed or the people who will show up along the way; much less the "bad guys" who may appear as well. A few of these could be characters that appear along the story line of the game as a whole, or appear in the personal story of certain characters. My guess lies in that.

Very, very interesting topic to bring up though! I still wish that second picture character could show up. He(if it has this gender) seems very much like some sort of boss character.

This thought has got me wondering about what sort of bosses and friends and allies will show up in the game. The mystery is so very enticing.
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexaros View Post
    I think the first is quite similar to the king of the Gerlins. There may lie your answer for that one. And I imagine that since we know nothing of how the story of this game will proceed or the people who will show up along the way; much less the "bad guys" who may appear as well. A few of these could be characters that appear along the story line of the game as a whole, or appear in the personal story of certain characters. My guess lies in that.

Very, very interesting topic to bring up though! I still wish that second picture character could show up. He(if it has this gender) seems very much like some sort of boss character.

This thought has got me wondering about what sort of bosses and friends and allies will show up in the game. The mystery is so very enticing.
    (another girl? can only be Isaelle or Maelis by now; though it's hard to decide because on one hand, she looks far too cheerful for someone as sad as Maelis in my opnion, but on the other... are those horns? and only witches have horns, right?)