Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question about Alpha.

OBS or Xsplit it is then. Will definitely need to upgrade my bandwith before april. Also is it a symbol, pendant or ring to activate currently?

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    hi i have a question about the alpha phase of prodigy. will there be a preloading avaliable leading up to the alpha phase as I'm certain that not everyone can afford to download the entire alpha version in one go. many thanks and just a thought that i think needs an answer of some sort ^.^

Former Community Manager Gwethelyn's Avatar
    Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    Quote Originally Posted by worri3db3ar View Post
    hi i have a question about the alpha phase of prodigy. will there be a preloading avaliable leading up to the alpha phase as I'm certain that not everyone can afford to download the entire alpha version in one go. many thanks and just a thought that i think needs an answer of some sort ^.^
    That's an excellent question and I'm gonna relay it to the team! We'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by DrHobo13 View Post
    OBS or Xsplit it is then. Will definitely need to upgrade my bandwith before april. Also is it a symbol, pendant or ring to activate currently?
    My deepest apologies for not answering earlier DrHobo, it seems like I did not see your post when you published it...

Right now the plan for the Symbol of Power is to be wearable as a pendant! The rings still need some R&D time, and we're focusing all our energies on the Board for now.

Quote Originally Posted by worri3db3ar View Post

Hi worri3db3ar,
    I have just checked with the technical team.
    There won't be any preloading feature. Our programmers think that, as Alpha files are not that big, there shouldn't be any issue with the download.

Don't hesitate if you have any other questions!

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

I hope they're not the kind of people thinking we all have at least 20 Mbps (seems strange to say this but I know a lot), I have an approximate speed of 3 Mbps () and something like 5GB is already a pain if anything fails during the download, do you have any idea of the approximate size yet?
    Soon

Quote Originally Posted by CHbox View Post
    I hope they're not the kind of people thinking we all have at least 20 Mbps (seems strange to say this but I know a lot), I have an approximate speed of 3 Mbps () and something like 5GB is already a pain if anything fails during the download, do you have any idea of the approximate size yet?
    Hi CHbox,
    I am not sure about the size of the build (I am working on an editor version, which contains tons of non-relevant datas for you).
    I will ask the tech team and give you informations.

Your Prodigy pack

Thank you To be honest it won't change anything, my bandwitch is my problem not yours, so don't bother too much about it.
    Soon

Former Community Manager Gwethelyn's Avatar
    Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    Hi everyone !

With the latest build (not the final one, but it's very, very close), we're looking at around 900Mo for the installer. Pretty reasonable right?

Your Prodigy pack

It is, thank you
    Soon

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    am i the only one spazzing about tomorrow? hating that i gotta work, but thankfully ive got thursday off, so as soon as alpha is installed i dont think im going to be sleeping, either way cant wait, its like christmas in the middle of the year =D