Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question about Alpha.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

Haha yeah. I am with you on that. I can just imagine the regret of a terrible paintjob. If they aren't painted I might just leave them as is for the sake of my sanity.
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

I would do the exact same. Will definitely be doing an unboxing video even if they aren't painted. Will have to ask my youtube friends how to record with webcams only really used fraps and dxtory for recording screen footage.

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    think dxtory can only record on screen regions, might wanna use like AMCAP or something to record webcam footage, also, pretty sure the alpha figs are gonna be unpainted, keeps costs down and so on, shall have a looky and see what i can dig up

Yep, the Alpha figs should be unpainted. But still awesome!
    Tbh I sometimes prefer the unpainted versions - they have a sharp, neat aspect that I absolutely love.
    Yay subjectivity. / Sybil Collas - Hanakai Studio Writer & PR Officer - Twitter: @sybilcollas

Your Prodigy pack

I would agree there! It somewhat adds a nice regal and elegant feel to it. As if it is a statue more than it is a figure in the game.
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

Your Prodigy pack
    So has there been any updates on when the Alpha will be released? I know the last time I checked it was delayed from the initial release, but have not seen any updates as of late...
    Last edited by Darkseid; 02-06-2015 at 12:21 AM. Reason: grammar

Currently, the date we have is around the second trimester.
    We are still debating over which features should or should not be included in the Alpha (each present feature is a potential delay, and each postponed feature is a gap in our gameplay). We have not released any official info on the exact contents or date yet.
    Yay subjectivity. / Sybil Collas - Hanakai Studio Writer & PR Officer - Twitter: @sybilcollas

Regarding video recording / streaming of in-game and webcam I can recommend you OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) which is free and open source and quite enough to do many things, or you can also use Xsplit which has a free limited version and multiple paid versions.

You can also find some other suggestions on twitch website if I remember well or other streaming sites.
    Florent Fortat - Former Hanakai Studio R&D Engineer - Twitter : @f_fortat

Your Prodigy pack

At least with my poor internet speed I don't have to think about streaming But I'll try to record some videos, thank you atmos by the way, I tried dxtory and this is not bad.
    Soon

Your Prodigy pack
    Thank you for the response. Patiently waiting.