Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about Alpha.

Question Question about Alpha.

I was wondering what the stance was about the case of a NDA during the Alpha testing phase?

I Kickstarted with a Seventeen Founder pack with alpha access and was wondering if it would be possible to post videos about Prodigy on my channel to share with others?

DrHobo13

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

I imagine that, and I am going by their fansite rules, you would have to just get permission from them on the videos individually. Then again, that depends completely on what they are wanting to or not wanting to release to the public then.
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

Hello!

We have not taken the decision yet.
    It is indeed possible that we'll follow our fansite rules on this one, and you will need to get permission beforehand when wanting to stream or share the content of the Alpha. It is also conceivable that we will restrict the sharing of some specific parts of the game.

So, stay tuned - we will release our Alpha conditions as soon as we have them settled.
    Yay subjectivity. / Sybil Collas - Hanakai Studio Writer & PR Officer - Twitter: @sybilcollas

Your Prodigy pack

Makes sense. Though I can't help but agree with the OP. I know for sure that once the alpha does come out I am going to want to record and post the awesomeness that is Prodigy everywhere; though I don't have anything fancy like a Twitch or nothing haha.
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    heh cant wait to see what im allowed to record, gotta figure out how to do simultaneous recording of game and webcam regions, wanna show off the figures and how to play =D

Dxtory is good for multiple region recording. I will probably do an unboxing video when i get the seventeen founder pack and hopefully be able to improve my recording setup for games. Been looking forward to the alpha and hoping that it lives up to the expectations in my head.

DrHobo13

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    already got dxtory, its amazing, i would like to do an unboxing, but best i have is a hd webcam >.< maybe thatll be enough though

I've seen quite a few youtubers that use dslr type cameras to record videos. Depends how good your camera is i suppose. My hd webcam is only 720

Your Prodigy pack

Oh man, I totally forgot about recording the unboxing. I am going to need to find a friend with a good camera... Definitely do not want to miss that!

Unboxing video is a must! Especially if you were lazy like me and asked for them to be painted :P