Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Question about Alpha.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    Quote Originally Posted by atmosdefiler View Post
    am i the only one spazzing about tomorrow? hating that i gotta work, but thankfully ive got thursday off, so as soon as alpha is installed i dont think im going to be sleeping, either way cant wait, its like christmas in the middle of the year =D
    you aren't alone ^^ I am getting anxious about it too but then again it doesn't take much for me to get anxious as I'm a spoonie (fibromyalgia sufferer amongst a bunch of other things)
    but hey don't worry too hard atmosdefiler at least tomorrow will bring out any issues in its delivery but on your day off most of it will have been ironed out

...will say i'm going to be eyeing my inbox every minute post midnight lol

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    ahh, good good, its less worried, more excited, i know from watching the streams ans so on the game is there, and playable at that, im just excited to get into an alpha and help at the base stage of the game, ive been in a few closed betas and so on, but felt like the devs were a little disconnected where as hanakai are here able to speak with us easily, which i love, i may not know how to make games, but i enjoy being part of the creation process with bug finding and so on (was able to reliably replicate a difficult bug for one game that was causing a lot of problems) but its all been betas where the game was essentially finished, this is a hell of a lot earlier in development than anything ive played, so im hoping my incessant playing will provide many helpful fixes

Aaaaaaw you two, it's great to be excited but please don't stress out too much! Watch an episode of Playing Prodigy or join fellow fans on the Discord they opened.

We should be sending out the emails enclosing the download links and Alpha keys in 1 to 3 hours.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

Waiting so anxiously for the Alpha to start! Its been a long journey and I cannot wait to start again! Last few hours to go!
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    oh and i do hope that the game will be playable on a public internet connection as im going to an convention this weekend at the same time...

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    so...when is the alpha forum section happening...? just a thought cos I think it might help if there's at least some place people can post times they going onto the prodigy alpha ^^