Thread: Will there ever be steam support? (or somthing simmilar)

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

Will there ever be steam support? (or somthing simmilar)

so this has been niggling at me for a while now, mainly for easy access to others woth prodigy, how exactly will the multiplayer work exactly, will i be able to challenge people i know/people that will give me a challenge, also im curious if there will be a way to chat in game/battle, ive played hearthstone and it bugs me so much that i cant give feedback to good moves or mistakes i make, also i would love to just be able to chat instead of pre recorded messages, from what ive seen the community is amazing and i would love to be able to chat to people and get a better understanding of the people, plus its always nice to go back to someone that defeated you previously after a little practice a little long winded i know but i cant help ramble xD

Your Prodigy pack
    SEVENTEEN PACK
    We discussed a bit of this in the french forums, and what was most asked was to be able to freely chat in the lobby, but people prefered short pre-recorded message while playing.

But as far as I'm concerned, if everyone is polite, I don't see any issue to be able to have text chat while playing, as logn as i does not slow the flow of the game.

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

I think a while back, their was a discussion about implementing the use of USB keyboard into the system to allow for a chat preface. Though I would agree with you on the need for a chat system. I am hoping for maybe even a live chat through headsets so you can talk to your friends or opponents.

There is a game called Smite which has a rather innovative means of chatting using prerecorded messages that used whatever character's voice you were using to say that message.
    Never stop. The future is always waiting and progressing. If you keep looking at the past, you will never see the opportunities that may pass by you.

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    i can understand keeping it to pre recorded during a match, and thats fine with me, but as i mentioned before i played hearthstone and other simmilar games and it bugged me that it was not possible to add people that wiped the floor with you so that you could challenge them in a later battle after some practice, all in all, this is a minor thing and honestly wouldnt really be bothered if nothing was implimented, just thought i would throw my suggestion out there, you never get an answer if you never ask =D