Thread: Mana squares and game play interaction

Your Prodigy pack
    SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

Mana squares and game play interaction

So i had started a thread in the game play folder as i had thought that it was more related to game play than an abstract suggestion.
    so here is a link to that thread please come back here to post your own suggestions

http://prodigythegame.com/forums/sho...=5447#post5447

I really want to see what ppl think about the idea that mana should be consumable
    or
    should it be something that just happens and their creation is from a passive free action
    or
    if some characters can access the mana remotely if they are more attuned to magic
    or
    should our characters be able to affect corrupt opponents mana squares
    or

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

edit: Update on this on KS, that's why I said it's too soon to speak about things like that, there is too many changes at this step of the dev ^^

By the way, I still think that it could be interesting to have skills that can affect the Mana/Dissonance square, the possibility to remove one or to corrupt it for example, maybe blow it up. At this point, we saw that a game will make like 10 to 20 turn (each characters play), so the board will be filled with mana maybe too fast, again, hard to be sure at this point :s With making the buff square more powerful, it changes everything, and we have to wait more infos about the Dissonance to know, it's getting frustrating to have to wait & see
    Last edited by CHbox; 06-26-2014 at 04:44 PM.
    Soon

Your Prodigy pack
    SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    So I'm guessing these buff and debuff squares Are going to be in addition to the buffing of attack and defence that happens in the 1st and third row and debuffing defence nd attack.
    And will the mana squares still debuff defence as we saw in the video.
    It was a nice update but obviously there is still a lot to be revealed/ffinalised yet like they mention destroying a dissonance square can you destroy a mana square

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    what about the mana squares remain for a set number of turns before it dissipates and that the mana buff is limited by how long it has been on the board or if it has has been used previously. so the mana square gets a drain from usage and by how many turns it has left on the board.