Thread: fanfic...?

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER

fanfic...?

kind of not really an off topic but i wondered if anyone has anything written with prodigy's lore or character backgrounds so far...i might try to write some, though im not exactly the best of writers lol

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    i think there hasnt been any fanfic so far, i think mainly for the fact that the lore isnt THAT widley known, hell i dont think i even know the lore xD

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK

What we know about the story, so yeah, no so much, it's not easy to start a fanfic on this but not impossible. You can find more about the races on the website itself.
    Soon

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    i spent some time today looking at maybe giving it a shot with a bit of brainstorming on notepad lol. it's not impossible to start just you have to give the darkness a right good old stab to see if in the future it makes sense but since the forums are always being read by the CM im sure at some point some of the fanfic might make their way into some of the settings perhaps
    the best sources of material is from the devblogs and the main website but im not too confident in understanding how the armies/companies might meld together with say your own character eg im thinking about narrating a new recruit and things they heard about both companies or maybe their reasons for joining in the fight in the first place.

Your Prodigy pack
    STILL QUITE EARLY SEVENTEEN FOUNDER PACK
    personally i would wait until maybe a little more info and lore in placed before attempting it, but its your choice dude

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    atm its on hold cos i dont want to mess up on the place names and what places look like. hopefully it'll be a fun thing to try and do lol.

Former Community Manager Gwethelyn's Avatar
    Your Prodigy pack
    THANK YOU PACK
    You'll get more info on the lore, the characters and the universe of Thasis in the next weeks and months!

It might be a bit early, but it's super exciting for us to see people interested in writing fanfics!

Your Prodigy pack
    EARLY ALPHA FOUNDER
    i simply can't wait to see the all the lore and concept art etc fluff of the universe of thasis ^.^ just hope i don't let you down with my fanfic if it gets posted

Quote Originally Posted by worri3db3ar View Post
    i simply can't wait to see the all the lore and concept art etc fluff of the universe of thasis ^.^ just hope i don't let you down with my fanfic if it gets posted
    I am looking forward to this event too

There is little to none fanfics about it, the ones ive read i havent really liked bc when i read a fanfic i like it to be very specific on some matters, like the corte de pelo of the characters, what their factions look like, to be more explicit with emotions, maybe im just too picky